By setting up a Release Authorization (ARI), you are giving customer service your permission to disclose information about your accounts to another person. Typically, this is used to give account access to a spouse or other family member.
Setting up a Release Authorization (ARI)
- Sign in to www.SelectAccount.com.
- Click the My Profile menu.
- Click Release Authorization (ARI).
- Click the Add ARI Designee button.
- Enter the name of the person who will receive access to the information and the date when this access will expire.
- Click NEXT
- Verify that the information on the screen is correct.
- Click SUBMIT.