Your HSA plan determines the rate of interest you can accrue on your HSA balance and also any monthly participant fees you must pay for your account. Some employers will choose the HSA plan type for their group and will not let employees change to a different plan type. If you are not sure whether you can choose your own plan, check with your employer or benefits administrator.
All-inclusive, high return option with Wallet Doc consumer tools.
FDIC insured account with an investment option.
Value option with industry leading rate of return.
Low fee account with an investment option.
Online only, no fee account option
Consumer tools aimed at increasing the buying power of individual account holders.
To change your plan
- Sign in to www.SelectAccount.com.
- In the top navigation bar, click My Profile.
- Click Plan Information.
- On the Plan Information screen, click the Change button.
- Select a different Plan Type.
- Click Next.
- Review your changes, then click Submit.